Sunday, November 20, 2016

Gratitude

    I am thankful for many things. The reason why is because many people in the world don't have what I have. So, I am thankful for having a loving family and parents who can afford a house, food, and electricity. Having food is important for everyone and it's sad that many people don't have food available for them, same goes with a house. Electricity is something I'm also thankful for. With it I can have functioning lights and I'm able to charge my phone and power on my gaming consoles. So, overall I'm thankful for having the things that I have on a daily basis that some people may not have due to poverty or other personal reasons.

1 comment:

  1. Parents are the most important thing to have but consoles are fun to have also. A house is a essential thing to have and it's sad that some people don't. You're doing great on your blog keep it up!.

    ReplyDelete