Sunday, February 19, 2017

15 that makes me HAPPY

Happy moments occur to all of us. Some of these moments, for me, include:

  • Coming home from school to find one of my favorite lunches prepared 
  • Finishing all my school work before a long weekend to enjoy
  • There just being enough ice cream to go with my pie
  • Watching a movie in class 
  • Beautiful weather that I can enjoy with family and friends
  • Having just enough money for that gift I wanted
  • Getting everything I had on my Christmas list
  • The radio plays a long streak of my favorite songs
  • Dropping my phone thinking it'll be damaged, just to find no scratches on it
  • Finding that stash of old toys in the attic and bringing back memories from the past
  • My parents saying yes to a game I want
  • Being acknowledged for the chores I do
  • Winning a close basketball game 
  • My favorite team winning a championship (cubs)
  • Beating an extremely difficult video game. It's so satisfying!

Disclaimer: The structure of this blog post isn't a top 15 list but instead I'm just listing 15 things that make me happy. That's because making a top 15 was honestly hard to determine which one is better than another.

No comments:

Post a Comment