Monday, February 6, 2017

Best Advise

     The best advice I ever received has to be from my mom when she told me numerous times, when I was younger, that my parents aren't made out of money. When hearing this back then, I didn't think much of it until I got older. I was, however, able to interpret what she meant, and I eased off on what I did in order to lower the electricity or water bills. Now that I'm older, I took that advise even further and have been really careful with wasting food, electronics usage, and water usage by turning off lights in rooms that no one is occupying and making sure food doesn't go to waste and stuff like that. I plan on telling my future kids that same advice since it helped me and I hope it helps them.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, you can't say something is not important until you realize how much you use it. Great job on your vlog!

    ReplyDelete