Sunday, October 16, 2016

Blogging Tips Reflection

      The two tips that I'm choosing are "Use Images" and "Read and Comment".  I chose "use images" because I feel that pictures and videos really add a personal touch to blogs. It also makes blogs interesting and not bland or boring which is something I want to avoid. Using images, charts, photos, videos, and data can help me as a writer since it can give support to any argumentative writing that I need to do.

     I chose "read and comment" since it keeps me intersted and focused in others' blogs. Reading other blogs can also give a lot of inspiration to me and my future blogs which is always good in order to keep things fresh. Commenting on others' blogs gives other authors feedback in order to improve or it gives them compliments on what they're doing right. These are tips for blogging that I feel are most important for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment