Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Where I See Myself in 10 Years

     My goal in life, in general, is to have an almost care-free future. Getting there will take the best of me but I see a lot of potential in myself. I plan on being dedicated on my school work and thus I will be in a good high school and college; which one? I don't know. 

     In 10 years, I will be 24 years old. I see myself in college trying to get myself a degree that way I can get a good job with good pay. Once I decide on a career I have to first enjoy it. If I don the like it, then I most likely will quit it. I do, however, want to work for NASA because I really do enjoy space and everything about it. 

    A dream addition to my goals, is to just settle down early. A way to getting there is to win the lottery with a big win. These are my goals for life and I plan on succeeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment