Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Celeb I would like to chill with

     If I had the opportunity to hang out with a celebrity or famous person, then I would have to choose Sir Bobby Bryson Hall II aka Logic the rapper. I chose him to hang out with because he honestly just feels like a chill guy to play video games with or pool or talk about music or something like that. I follow him on social media and he likes the same geeky stuff that I like such as videogames or movies. Maybe an interaction we would have would be how he can help me improve on solving a Rubik's cube so I can become faster and more consistent as well. He's also really dedicated to his fans and talks to them like a normal person and not like he's self centered. Some question I would have for have for him would be about his new album coming out in the fall and just to ask about inspiration for the album or how's it coming along. Overall, Logic seems like a really chill, normal dude to hang out with for a while and get to know more about him.


1 comment:

  1. Yea logic has some great hits out there I'd definitely want to meet him

    ReplyDelete