Friday, February 10, 2017

Favorite Super Bowl commercial

     I personally am not a fan of American football but the super bowl gives me a weird exciting feeling, especially the commercials. This year had a lot of powerful super bowl commercials that I mostly agree with, however, the ad for the the Nintendo Switch was my favorite this year. The Nintendo Switch, for those who don't know, is the new Nintendo console coming out on March 3rd. The reason why this was my favorite is because it introduced my mother to the Switch and her reaction was mostly positive. My father already knew about it and was saying how cool and innovative it looked. Hopefully this persuades my mother to help me buy it since she was loooing impressed by how it's a hybrid console that can be played at home and on the go.  

2 comments:

  1. Great pick of commercial! I definitely agree and I also think that the nintendo switch will be a game changing console.

    ReplyDelete