Monday, May 8, 2017

A Frightened Future

     Next year I would be a freshmen pain highschool. The thought alone scares me but I have just enough confidence to feel a bit comfortable. With a new school to go to, I plan on starting fresh by 'identifying' with a new self.  By this I mean to have a new mood to school and try something new. Perhaps I would join some clubs like improve or theater. Who knows? Definitely not me? Sports is a mixed bag for me since I enjoy it and have a competitive spirit, however I find myself uninterested due to the towering opponents that seems to get bigger and bigger as time went on. But I'll at least try though, which seems to be all I care about in order to feel a little accomplished.

(Below is a TED talk about trying something new for 30 days. The audio is very quiet)


No comments:

Post a Comment