Friday, May 5, 2017

Best Weekend Ever!!

     So like a week or so ago I slept over at my cousin's house. My cousins are three boys: one that's 11 and two babies who are like 11 months old. The reason why I slept over is because I still needed to get a birthday gift from them since my uncle is my godfather so I typically get a special gift from them. So my birthday gift came extremely late but that's okay since it's better ate than never. I ended up getting some Attack on Titan mangas volume 9-12. I'm currently reading Volume 9 and plan on doing a blog about it. Anyway, my absolute ng from sleeping over was that I was able to play like 6 hours total of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It's sooooo goood!! I just couldn't comprehend how amazing it was and I discovered so many new things I didn't know about the game despite not getting spoiled. Overall, this was an amazing weekend to spend due to many things that I needed to do finally being accomplished.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was. Thank you for you contribution to my blog!

      Delete