Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Summer Plans

      Subjectively speaking, summer time is amazing. This summer, I hope, is going to be amazing like before. I most likely will do what I did last year. Last year, I went to the beach for like 4 days straight. It was like the first week of summer, so it was a nice start. The only problem was that it was generally boring since it was just my close family. Maybe this year I'll go more often and have more people with. Another thing I want to do is go to Six Flags again. I talked about it in my previous blog but now I'm hooked. It's just so fun since I love roller coasters due to the thrill isn't gives me. Also I'll be able to go on hurricane harbor this time around since the weather was too cold when we went as a grade. This year, I hope is going to be better than ever before especially since I'm going to High School next year and I want this to last till then.

1 comment: