Monday, May 22, 2017

Six Flags Made me Glad

     Last Friday, the 8th graders went to Six Flags Great America. It my first time going since I was like 3 years old, so it was a new experience basically since I couldn't recall anything. The weather was horrible due to the rain and low temperatures. Due to that, I only went on 3 individual rides. These rides include: The Dark Night,  X-Flight, and Demon, which I went on twice. The other ride, which I don't conicder to be a roller coaster, was the Battle of Metropolis. The Dark Night was the fist one I went to so out might imagine that I was scared but I surprisely not scared at all. The X-Flight was my favorite of all since it was a smooth experience. The Battle of Metropolis was a blast since it was full of jump scares. I ended up getting first on that. Overall, Six Flags was amazing, and I plan on going again sometime in the summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment